Thursday, March 20, 2008

Copy Cat

Did you ever play this game when you were a kid? I remember doing this to my sisters and my older brother. Of course, they would get annoyed with me! But there is something about this game when your 3 year old daughter plays with you. I'll set the scene for you...

I was sitting at the computer, watching a video that my mom forwarded. As I was watching, I was sitting back in the chair with my arms folded. Cami walked up, as she usually does when there is something playing on the computer. She looked at me, then looked at the computer. She looked at me again, and then proceeded to fold her arms just like I was doing. Okay, first of all, I was already watching an emotional video. And now, my daughter is watching in the same way her daddy is watching! For those Dad's out there who have little girls, you know what that did to my heart.

Here is the video that I was watching, I think you will like it. One more thing, as the video was progressing...Cami turns to me and says, "Daddy, is that your American flag?"...That's my girl!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just tooooo sweet!!! Thus the term..."Daddy's Girl". :o)
Gotta luv it!!!

Anonymous said...

Cam-man...I love the story. You and Cares have great stories to tell. I'm sure Cath has some too. I love hearing about all the tales of my nieces and nephews. I did se that video...WOW is that guy good or what?!?! Keep those stories coming....

Carrie Postma said...

these guys who paint like that are amazing! I love seeing this painting come to life! Thanks for sharing!!!

:corinne: said...

I love it hearing lil Cami growing up so cute doing "stuff" like Daddy! What an amazing video, so powerful! God Bless the USA!