Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can you believe it!?

Jess and I decided yesterday that we wanted to play the lottery...well, let me clarify, not the big multi-million dollar pay out lottery, just the little scratcher games that are usually found under the glass. Neither of us has ever played, so we thought, what's a dollar? So as we were out and about last night, we pulled in to the local 7-11 (of course for a slurpee), and we bought a ticket. After we got home and put the girls to bed, we sratched and WON!! We won $5,000!!!! Can you believe it? We can't either, we are still in shock. We just wanted to share the crazy news with you all. Have a great rest of your day...you know we will be! Have you or anyone you know ever played and won? Let us know.












Happy April Fools Day! Did I get ya? Huh? Did you fall for it? Or are you just that in tune with your calendar? Oh well...someone had to try, right? Love ya!

3 comments:

:corinne: said...

Oh you got me....A good one! I got really excited there for a second! LOL

Anonymous said...

You totally had me until I saw that date of the post - good one!

Carrie Postma said...

bbbwwwaaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaaa.......not.