Monday, December 17, 2007

Where in the World is Cameron San Diego?

I must sincerely apologize for my recent, almost four week absence. Things have been nutzo (yes, that's a word) in finishing the football season, finishing the semester at school, and so much more! There has been a lot going on, but I will not bore you with any of that. I have been blessed so much by my wonderful wife. She has been so patient with me in my busyness. So, this is a just a quick note to say that I am still on the planet, and will be with you shortly, as I will have news to share in the very near future. Stay tuned...and in the mean time, may the Lord bless you, watch football, and study your American history!

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

you have news!!! what is it? are you guys pregnant...oh wait, you already announced that? are you moving back to Oregon? are you buying a new house? you're getting another dog (that wouldn't be prudent)? are you head coach next year? WHAT IS IT DUDE! you can tell your big sis anything ya know.